Project Managers will responsible for managing the conduct of current projects, including management structure development, site selection, initiation, monitoring & close out, and providing general assistance to the Program Head.
The Project Manager will report to the Program Head directly.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Lead Project Clinical Research Associates and Assistants to fulfil projects.
- Develop and maintain project timelines.
- Establish and monitor project budgets and expenditure.
- Certify site research coordinators are fully equipped to carry out the study.
- Certify data quality, accuracy, completeness and timeliness, routinely report the overall project status, and keep the reports available for scrutiny by Management Committee and external auditors.
- Liaise with participating centre research staff to ensure the effective local management of the study where required.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience Essential
- A medical science or related health professional background is desirable
- At least 2 years working experience as a senior clinical associate in managing clinical research at a high level of competency
- Understanding of the importance and influence of data quality and accuracy in field investigation, population intervention and clinical research
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well and flexibly ie autonomously, in small teams and with a wide range of varying stakeholders
Our big and bold mission to improve the health of millions of people worldwide needs a diverse and innovative team to deliver it. So we foster a dynamic, inclusive and flexible workplace where each individual can bring their best selves to work.
Type of career: Jobs
City: Beijing/Shanghai/homebase are acceptable
Application close date: 31/08/2020